Southern Miss hosted around 25 recruits on campus in a huge recruiting weekend. One was Memphis…
Tino Thomas talks Tennessee trip
"It went real well," Tino Thomas said of the visit. "It's beginning to feel like home away from home for me. I love it up here." Thomas was accompanied on the trip by his father, Tino Thomas, and sister. The elder Thomas has been through the recruiting process before with older son, Graig Cooper, Tennessee's Mr. Football in 2005. Copper went on to have an outstanding career at the University of Miami. Now, it's Tino's time to for the spotlight. "What did I do?," said Thomas of the official visit. "The better question would be what didn't I do. From talking to the coaches, to touring the facilities, to getting to meet many of...
1,195 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later