The fact Tennessee's offensive coordinator feels better about the quarterback position than he did a…
The Bray Factor
It's almost June and every Tennessee Volunteer Fan is already wondering and speculating on how good Derek Dooley's second football team will be this fall. Dooley calls this year 1, last season year 0 in regards to how bad the program was in when he took over. The Vols won its last four games of the year to get bowl eligible. One thing is for sure, this fall's schedule is much easier than last fall's slate that included National Champion runner-up Oregon. Will Tennessee be better this fall? That's where the Bray factor comes into examination. No it's not a new science discovery, the Bray Factor is in regards to how true sophomore quarterback Tyler...
1,205 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later