Two weeks after an impressive showing at the Nike Football Training Camp in Columbus now finds…
One to keep an eye on
The Tennessee Volunteers already snagged a hardcore Vol defensive tackle out of the northeast in 2012 in Danny O'Brien, but the Vols are shopping up top once again. Rising junior and Delaware, Ohio, native Logan Dziak is receiving interest from Derek Dooley and the Tennessee coaching staff as a 16-year-old kid. The 6-foot-3, 275-pounder sent his highlight tape to Knoxville with teammate Caleb Green and the Tennessee coaches liked what they saw. "Tennessee sent me several letters and I sent them my highlight tape and they told me that they really like my highlight tape," Dziak told InsideTennessee. "They want me to come to camp with them this summer. I love Tennessee though, so hopefully...
1,206 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later