Four-star wide receiver Demarcus Robinson was the first commitment during Clemson's inaugural All In…
Like the weather, a college football prospect's mind can change dramatically in an instant. Case in point: Demarcus Robinson. Tennessee appeared to be in great shape for the four-star wide receiver from Peach County High in Fort Valley, Ga., as he discussed his participation in the Vols' high school camp on Tuesday. Seventy-two hours later, however, he was committed to Clemson. "I'm loving it so far," Robinson said on Tuesday of the UT camp, literally beaming. "It's nice. The facilities stand out. They're not done with all of it but once they get the rest...
1,224 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later