Tennessee and North Carolina both want to run, board and defend. Something has to give when the two…
Andraya Carter cleared to practice
Tennessee won't be at full strength for Sunday's game, but freshman guard Andraya Carter, who suffered a right shoulder injury in Thursday's win over Middle Tennessee was on the practice court Friday at Thompson-Boling Arena and is expected to be cleared to play this weekend. Tipoff is set for 1 p.m. Eastern, and Fox Sports Net has the broadcast from the arena. Sophomore guard Jasmine Phillips wasn't at practice and won't be until after the fall semester ends. Classes wrap up next week, and then final exams begin, so she should return soon. Phillips won't be available for Sunday's game. "She needs to get her...
1,258 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later