The InsideTennessee staff won't miss a single game or practice in 2013. If the Volunteers are on the…
Dropping the goo, upping his game
Gone is the mohawk. Burnt off is the roughly 25 pounds of goo. Shed is the redshirt. Primed and ready to earn a spot in the Tennessee two-deep is defensive tackle Danny O'Brien. He's showing significant progress based on the combination of hard work in the Anderson Training Center and the applied the teachings of defensive line coach Steve Stripling. "He's the best coach I've ever played under," O'Brien said of Stripling. "He's doing great things with all of us defensive linemen, and I'm glad to be playing under him." Everything about the Big Orange is at a higher tempo these days under head coach Butch Jones and his staff. Stripling went red-faced and threw his hat at Monday...
1,202 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later