Hyams on Game
But Haralson knew what was at stake. He gutted it out the first half. Exhausted at halftime, he told position coach Steve Caldwell he wasn't sure he could go anymore. So, the Vols started Xavier Mitchell at defensive end. Next thing Caldwell knew, Haralson was in the game and wouldn't come out. Haralson went on to record two sacks, bringing his season total to 5.5, third in the SEC. He has 9.5 tackles for loss, also third in the SEC. For his career, Haralson has 18.5 sacks, tops among active SEC players, and 40 tackles for loss. ``He's playing...
1,197 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later