Lady Vol freshman guard Lindsey Moss practiced Monday one day after absorbing a nasty blow to the…
Further medical examination needed for Moss
Moshak said Tuesday after practice that an X-ray and a CT scan yielded different results so Lindsey Moss will need to see a specialist to sort it out. "We're not quite sure yet because the X-ray was read as a fracture; however we got a CT scan, and it was read as negative," Moshak said. "Now what has to happen is both of these tests, the X-ray and the CT scan, need to go to Dr. Baker for her evaluation, and then she will be probably seeing Lindsey...
1,224 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later