You dismissed the 45-yard touchdown catch he made in Tennessee's first preseason scrimmage because…
Frosh due another taste?
Quintin Hancock played a few snaps at wide receiver and caught one pass for a two-yard gain. Fellow freshman Jacques McClendon saw some action at guard and performed adequately. "It was good to see them get their feet wet," Cutcliffe said. "That's about what we got done with them. They got a taste, and a taste is good." If Tennessee can build an early lead against Air Force in Game 2, Hancock and McClendon should get another taste this Saturday night. That would hasten their development...
1,198 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later