With a trip to the SEC Championship Game on the line, Tennessee needed four overtimes to hold off…
Antonio Reynolds defines "wreck" as a player who will do whatever it takes to sack the quarterback. After registering just one sack in 2006, the 6-3, 270-pound senior is determined to be a lot more disruptive in 2007. "Basically, the key is just being a wreck ... getting there any way possible," he said. "The ball's going to leave in three or four seconds, so you've got to get there somehow." Reynolds wasn't the only Vol who struggled to drop opposing quarterbacks last fall...
1,205 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later