South Point All Americans Stephon Gilmore and Devonte Holloman both visited Clemson for the…
Master of All Trades
It's one thing for a football prospect to be good enough to play several positions in high school, but to be offered scholarships at each of those positions by D-I powers is another thing altogether. That's precisely what Stephon Gilmore, of Rock Hill, S.C., has managed to do entering the last week of July. The 6-foot-2, 183-pound, four-star athlete is ranked the nation's No. 40 safety prospect by Scout.com. He played there as a junior at South Pointe High School and is being recruited to play there by a few schools. He has been offered as a sprint option quarterback by Michigan and Wake Forest...
1,224 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later