Tennessee's 2005 offensive line weighed an average of 335 pounds per man, moved ponderously, blocked…
Aaron rarin' to go
Still, most guys would be reluctant to leave a position which involves catching an occasional pass for a position that only provides recognition when you are flagged for a false start or holding. Fortunately for the Tennessee Vols, Aaron Douglas isn't most guys. The 6-6, 280-pound redshirt freshman didn't just accept his recent transfer from tight end to offensive tackle; he EMBRACED it. "I was 100 percent for it," he said this week. "These coaches know what they're doing, so I trust them with what they want me to do." It would've been interesting to see how...
1,207 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later