9. Georgia is weaker than it looked in Games 1 through 5.
8. Tennessee's defense was incredible, never allowing Georgia to advance inside the Vol 34-yard line.
7. The Big Orange won the turnover battle 3-1.
5. Tennessee made up for all of those points it WASN'T scoring in Games 2, 3, 4 and 5.
4. Georgia was so focused on stopping Montario Hardesty that it forgot the Vols have other weapons. (Hey, everyone else forgot, too.)
3. Special teams is only one-third of the game. If it accounted for any more than that, Tennessee might've lost.
2. A.J. Green can't throw the ball to himself.
1. Jonathan Crompton finally played in a game the way he played in preseason scrimmages.