10. Montario Hardesty ran like a man possessed ... as usual.
9. Wes Brown made his last Neyland Stadium appearance a truly unforgettable one.
8. Tennessee found a kicker who can get a field-goal attempt high enough to clear the defensive line.
7. Jonathan Crompton continued his rags-to-riches saga.
6. Tight end Luke Stocker is emerging as a dependable go-to receiver.
5. The officiating crew made only two horrendous pass interference calls against the Vols.
4. Vandy didn't have enough offensive firepower to fully exploit Tennessee's patchwork defense.
3. With 26 losses in the last 27 meetings, Vandy is SUPPOSED to lose.
2. With 26 wins in the last 27 meetings, Tennessee is SUPPOSED to win.
1. This isn't 2005 and Jay Cutler isn't Vandy's quarterback.