10. Tennessee needed a victory to guarantee a winning season. Kentucky was already there.
9. Twenty-five in a row is a nice, round number.
8. Gerald Jones (five catches for 113 yards) and Luke Stocker (five catches for 78 yards) burned Kentucky when it loaded up to stop the run.
7. The Big Blue only had one Randall Cobb. One was almost enough.
6. Rico McCoy was everywhere, recording 13 tackles and a fumble forced.
5. Eric Berry made an All-America play in overtime, dumping Derrick Locke for a six-yard loss.
4. Deep down, Tennessee expected to win. Deep down, Kentucky expected to lose.
3. Jonathan Crompton bounced back from his first-quarter "pick-six" to play very well the rest of the game.
2. Montario Hardesty. With 179 yards on 39 carries he truly was a workhorse.
1. Beating UK could mean the difference between the Vols spending bowl season in Tampa (Outback Bowl) as opposed to Memphis (Liberty Bowl).