Imagine Tennessee basketball player Josh Bone as a bear who hibernates in November and December,…
Nashville native Josh Bone, a non-scholarship transfer from Southern Illinois, found himself playing critical minutes last January after No. 2 point guard Melvin Goins incurred a four-game suspension. Bone played so well that he kept the backup job for the first few games after Goins returned. When Tennessee began to struggle offensively, however, Pearl returned Goins to the playing rotation and returned Bone to the bench. It was a bitter pill but Bone swallowed it without complaint. "Yeah, that's the kind of person...
1,205 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later