HAWTHORNE, Calif -- The first day of the EYBL: Los Angeles event consisted of a full stock of games.…
'Hale' of a prospect
That's the distance from the UT campus in Knoxville to the Science Hill High School campus in Johnson City, where Shannon Hale already is emerging as a budding superstar. He reportedly was one of only two rising sophomores invited to the recent Nike Top 100 Elite Camp. Science Hill coach Ken Cutlip says the 6-foot-6, 200-pound Hale averaged "11 or 12 points" per game as a freshman last season in helping the Hilltoppers post a 27-8 record. Asked what separates Hale from most quality players, Cutlip replied: "The combination of his size and skill level. That's unusual for a kid to be the size he...
1,258 Fans online
- SEASON PREDICTIONS: It is go time
- Taurasi Getting Away With Her Antics Again
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jefferson breaks down top 4
- "Surely we can get 6 or 7 wins"
- Looks like Auburn will be relevant sooner rather than later